For students who completed Musicianship 5, we have various combinations of classes for Theory 5 exam and Theory 6-8 to meet the needs of our students. Please refer to our schedule for individual class days/times. We also offer group classes and/or private theory lessons for RCM Level 9 Harmony, Level 10 Harmony & Counterpoint, ARCT Harmony & Counterpoint, ARCT Analysis, Level 9-10 History, and ARCT History.
- Theory 5-8 | Mondays 7:00-8:15pm | Teacher: Mikyla Jensen (BMus, MMus, MA, DMA(cand))
- Theory 6-7 | Fridays 5:15-6:00pm | Teacher: Mikyla Jensen (BMus, MMus, MA, DMA(cand))
- Theory 7-8 | Fridays 6:30-7:15pm | Teacher: Mikyla Jensen (BMus, MMus, MA, DMA(cand))
- Textbooks: RCM Celebrate Theory 5-8 and RCM Practice Exam Papers
- Harmony 9 | Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm | Teacher: Ryan Trew(BMus, MMus, DMus)
- Harmony 10 | Wednesdays 8:00-9:30pm | Teacher: Ryan Trew(BMus, MMus, DMus)
If you need to complete specific level(s) and/or require a different schedule from the current class offerings, please contact MSMVan to discuss alternative theory class days/times/levels.
RCM Examinations occur three times a year: December, May, and August. To register and/or for more information, please visit https://www.rcmusic.com/learning/examinations