MSMVan is now offering a series of piano appreciation and piano skill development classes that cover all age ranges, as follows:
- Piano Class A: For first time piano players ages 5-6, featuring rote learning and improvisation with parental participation.
- Piano Class B: For young piano players ages 6-8 focusing on strengthening reading skills.
- Piano Soundscape: An arts-based piano experience for ages 7-10 geared to extend piano techniques.
- Piano Technique Development: This class is for students in RCM level 6 and up, geared to assist students to overcome technical challenges that they have faced.
- Piano Ensemble for Adults: This is a monthly class to enrich the participants’ piano skills and experiences.